Barre is a low impact yet powerful workout that uses your own body weight for resistance. This class focuses on small isometric movements to challenge your muscles and change the shape of your body. This effective process targets the muscles in your arms, thighs, seat and abs to the point of fatigue followed by fluid stretches to equally tone and lengthen all major muscle groups, increase your heart rate, and strengthen your body.
Pilates is an exercise method based on the principles of lengthening, strengthening and toning your body. It is a powerful, yet graceful exercise system that uses your body’s powerhouse, or abdominals, to enhance your entire physical form while connecting your mind, breath and body together. Performed correctly, the exercises will help your body become longer and leaner, and you will feel a renewed energy of the mind, body and spirit.
Vinyasa Flow is a fluid and active style of yoga, emphasized by the linking of breath and movement. All-levels are welcome. Expect to experience a range of postures (standing, seated, inverted, prone and supine), surya namaskar (sun salutations), pranayama (breath practices) and a closing relaxation (savasana).
Whether you are brand new to exercise or a seasoned practitioner, we offer private sessions for all of our offered disciplines: yoga, Pilates and barre. Each sessions is tailored to align with your goals and needs. An experience of renewal and rejuvenation is the best gift you can give yourself.
private one-on-one sessions are ideal for:
- Get a deeper level of guidance in their practice.
- Expand their knowledge in specific areas of the practice.
- Ease themselves into group classes, especially for beginners.
- Set their own schedule around a very busy calendar.
- Receive more personal attention than a group setting.
- Pre & Post Natal
- Refine alignment and posture.
- Have an injury and need more of a therapeutic approach to assist with recovery.